G. Analytics

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Breathing Therapy

Practice this way and it will help you...
>
>> Our noses have left and right nostrils. Are these
> nostrils having the same function for inhaling (breathe in) and exhaling
> (breathe out)?

Actually it's not the same and we can feel the
> difference. Accordingly, the right side represents the sun and the left
> side represents the moon.

When having headache, try to close your right
> nostril and use your left nostril to do breathing for about 5 min. The
> headache will be gone.

If you feel too tired, do it the opposite way.
> Close your left nostril and breathe through your right nostril. After a
> while, you will feel refresh again.

Because the right side belongs to heat, so it
> gets hot easily. The left side gets cold easily.

Women breathe mainly with their left nostril, so
> they get calm down easily. Men breathe mostly with their right nostril, so
> they get angry easily.

When we wake up, do we notice which nostril
> breathes faster? Is it the left side or the right side?

If the left nostril breathes faster, you will
> feel very tired. Close your left nostril and use your right nostril for
> breathing and you will get refresh quickly.

You can teach your kids about it. The effect of
> breathing therapy is much better for adults.

I used to have painful headache. When consulted a
> doctor, he told me jokingly," You will be all right if you get married!"
> The doctor did not bullshit me as he had his theory and supported with
> testimony.

During that time, I used to have headache every
> night and I was not able to study.. I took medicine but I was not cured.
One night as I sat down to medidate, I closed my
> right nostril and breathed with my left nostril. In less than a week, it
> seemed that my headache problem had left me! I continued doing it for
> about a month and since then there was no recurrence of headache in me.

This is my own experience. I used to tell others
> who also suffer headache to try this method as it was effective for me.
> It also works for those who have tried as well. This is a natural
> therapy, unlike taking medicines for a long time may have side effect.
> So, why don't you try it out?

Practice the correct ways of breathing (breathe
> in and breathe out) and your body will be in a very relaxing condition.