G. Analytics

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Check the straw before you place it inside the drinks

HORRIBLE
> STORY !!
>
> I ordered a Club Sandwich and a Sprite in a restaurant
> somewhere in
> Malaysia
> .
>
> When I finished half of the sandwich I sipped a sprite.
>
> But it didnt taste like an ordinary sprite I used to drink.
>
>
> So I sipped once more, but it still tasted the same.
>
> It tasted like a sprite mixed with some kind of oil.
>
> I called the clerk and asked him if the sprite was
> expired..
>
> He said it was just delivered today. So I asked him to
> taste it. Then he also
> found that something was wrong with it.
>
> Both of us were wondering for a while. Then I took a look
> inside the straw.
>
> There were a lot of tiny black round things that looked
> like eggs.
>
> So I cut the middle of the straw lengthwise to have a
> better look..
>
> Yuck. There were a lot of tiny black round things in it. I
> suppose they were
> eggs of cockroach. About 1000 eggs were there.
>
> Then I began to check all the other straws in the straws
> case one by one.
>
> Almost all of them contained black eggs that seemed to be
> either the cockroach
> eggs or excretions.
>
> After the incident I began to check all the straws in the
> restaurants and fast
> food chains that I had gone to.
>
> Almost of all the straws contained the same black eggs.
> Especially the darker
> the colors of straws,
>
> the more black eggs were found. In black straws, extreme
> amount of black eggs
> were found.
>
> It was found out that it's because the cockroaches live
> (hatch eggs and
> excrete) in the dark places.
>
> * 80% or more restaurants in the malls use red or black
> colored straws.
>
>
>
> SO NEXT TIME.... BE CAUTIOUS... CHECK THE STRAW BEFORE YOU
> PLACE IT INSIDE THE
> DRINKS.